The 12 Keys to Guaranteed Success
Both On and Off the JobQuantity Discounts Available!
(Register 3-5 and receive an additional $100 off per person)
(Register 6 or more and receive $200 off per person)
The Journey Experience
Two days of intense personal and professional development.
Day One is focused on the six keys to personal excellence and peak performance.
Day Two is focused on the six keys to motivating the best in others, on the job as well as at home.
Bonuses With your Journey Registration
- The 30-minute Pre-Journey Consultation ($240 value)
Spend 30 minutes on the phone or via Skype with Dr. Zimmerman before you attend the Journey, to ask whatever questions you might have and be prepared to get the most out of the Journey program. This is a bonus, not a requirement, that you may choose to use or not use.
- 10-Week Reinforcement Program ($227 value)
After you have completed the Journey, you will not be left alone. Dr. Zimmerman will continue the Journey with you, sending you 30 emails over a period of 10 weeks, giving you reminders, reinforcements, and mini-assignments to make sure you apply everything you learned at the Journey.
- 10 Ways To Become A More Positive Person, ($59 value)
Dr. Zimmerman’s exclusive mp3 audio recording of his transformation webinar designed to keep you motivated and achieving.
- One-on-One One-Hour Coaching ($649 value)
After your Journey experience, as you continue to grow your life, your career, and your relationships, you may have specific questions you wish to discuss with Dr. Zimmerman. He gives each participant one hour of coaching to be used at any time in the future, when it best fits for you. Again, this is a bonus, and not a requirement, given to you to maximize your learning and achievement.
- Journey To The Extraordinary Manual ($179 value)
You will receive a spiral-bound manual of almost 200 pages of hard-hitting material that will be used extensively throughout the Journey, so you can be sure you capture every point, lesson, tip, skill, and strategy taught by Dr. Zimmerman at the Journey. It truly is the best of his best, and people have been asking for years if they can purchase a copy of this manual. The answer is “no”. Only Journey participants can get a copy of this manual, and chances are you will use it for years to come.
Day 1 - Taking Charge
Motivating Yourself To Achieve More Than Ever
Peak Performers… in any profession… at any level… have invariably mastered the 6 keys to personal and professional transformation. They have mastered the keys of self-esteem, purpose, goals, attitude, risk, and balance.
And Day 1 of the JOURNEY gives each participant the tools he/she needs to be a Peak Performer... all the time... no matter what... on and off the job.
- 7 strategies for unshakeable confidence... no matter what's happening at home or on the job
- 10 questions that will help you determine what you really want out of your career and your life
- A process for figuring out your purpose... so you live your life on purpose
- The #1 biggest block to the use of your full potential and how to eradicate it once and for all
- A process for setting your goals and an easy, 10-minute exercise that achieves your goals
- A simple way to turn ideas into action - quickly and consistently
- The danger of living in your comfort zone and which risks are most likely to pay off
- 8 skills that lead to a positive attitude and a never-ending source of energy and motivation
- 9 strategies that neutralize stress, no matter how busy your life is.
- How to create true balance in your life - without sacrificing results
Day 2 - Peak Performance
How To Bring Out The Best In Others
It doesn't matter if you are an executive, a manager, a team leader, team member, employee, parent or spouse; you've got to work with people. You've got to know what motivates them and what kinds of things build solid, cooperative, and lasting relationships with those other people.
Day 2 of the JOURNEY skips the boring, impractical theories delivered in so many programs and gets right down to the nitty gritty skills that actually work. You learn people skills you can use today... to get results today.
- 5 languages of cooperation and how to speak them so you melt people's resistance to change
- 5 reasons people refuse to go along with you
- #1 key in getting people to happily do what you want them to do
- 2 listening systems that ensure understanding and improve relationships
- 12 recognition strategies that motivate others to do their very best... but cost you nothing
- Ways to ask for what you want... so others feel naturally inclined to say 'Yes'
- Strategies that inspire your team to accomplish even the most demanding goals
- A simple script you can follow that easily incites change in any team member
- How to create a fun, productive, engaging work environment
- 9 brave questions you need to ask people on and off the job to build better relationships
“No matter what field of work you are in, you will be transformed by Dr. Zimmerman’s seminar. I was inspired and rejuvenated by his words and practices.”
Clare Schreiber, Wife, Mother and Teacher
“Without a doubt, Dr. Z’s ‘Journey to the Extraordinary’ program is the most powerful seminar I’ve attended in my 35-plus year career. I highly recommend the seminar to all managers, employees, spouse or parent, regardless of company rank, job title, or age. It’s that good!”
– Timothy L. Adkins
VP Environmental, Health & Safety, Oglebay Horton Company
About the Speaker
The Journey to the Extraordinary is Dr. Zimmerman’s favorite program, because he gets a front row seat to your success.
He does not speak as some ivory-tower wannabe; he’s someone who’s actually done everything he teaches. From selling greeting cards door-to-door as a young boy, owning an international import business during his college years, and building one of the most honored speaking and training businesses in the industry, he’s speaking from a lifetime of experience and accomplishment.
- A keynote speaker and seminar leader for more than 25 years.
- Delivered more than 2,000 programs in 49 states and 22 countries.
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, professional associations,
government, education, and healthcare organizations.
- As a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), he is ranked among the top 7%
of all speakers worldwide.
- Inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame, limited to a small handful of people over
the last 30 years, including such notables as President Ronald Reagan, General
Colin Powell and best-selling authors Dr. Ken Blanchard and Jack Canfield
- Earned state and national speaking competition championships
for six consecutive years.
- An astonishing repeat and referral rate of 92%, making Dr. Zimmerman
one of today’s most sought-after speakers.
“I love what I do, because I get a box seat watching my audience members achieve more than they ever thought possible. My mission is to give you the inspiration and skills you need to achieve your goals and build your relationships. And when it’s all over, I’ll give you several tools to make sure you actually use everything you learn.”
– Dr. Alan Zimmerman
Event: Dr. Zimmerman’s Journey to the Extraordinary Experience
Date: November 10-11, 2016
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O’Hare Airport
Address: 2930 S River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018
Group Name: Dr. Zimmerman’s Journey to the Extraordinary
Registration fees will not be refunded unless the program is attended and you are not pleased with the content. If you are unable to attend the program, you may send someone else in your place or attend the next scheduled program.
(Please note that we cannot extend your registration beyond the next scheduled program.)